23 October 2022

Happy Mail

I shared recently my friend's Suzanne mantlepiece with "my cards" on it so thought I must share some happy mail I have received too.

The first card is from a family friend Vicki Campbell who has joined me at card classes and this is her first stamp set she has bought Hues of Happiness from SU!



Then my friend Sarah Roche spoils me and she gives me lots of inspiration with her fab cards.





Last but not least some wee notecards from Kristine McNickle.



Haven't I been spoilt, Sarah and Kristine are both Stampin' Up! demos based in Hamilton and would love to hear from you if you are interested in classes, workshops or just buying some SU! goodies. I have linked their names to them.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen