6 October 2022

Dimension is Life

I can hear Laura Bassen aka Laura Fadora singing it in my head. She was the instructor for our Hero Arts 90 minute class at SCTCCD and I do not know why I only got one card done on the day, I think it was too early in the morning for me and I needed more coffee and I actually paused the class on my tablet to make the 2nd cup of the day but I was gone too long so when I returned the tablet had turned off so it was now live and half way though card 3, so decided I would complete the other 2 classes at a later date.

Again our kit was fab, below is what I received in my Hero Arts class kit:
  • Yah Birthday bundle (stamps and matching dies)
  • Party Confetti stencil
  • Birthday Hero Hues enamel dots

 
Each die cut word has 2 plain white die cuts under it. I have used Pinkfresh Studio inks to stamp with; colours used from the top Bubblegum, Clementine, Sweet Mustard, Aquamarine, Blue Jay.

But any fun rainbow colours would work awesomely with this card. The HA enamel dots added a nice pop of colour too.

#cropandcreatedelivered #SCTbigboxevent

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen