9 October 2022

Whimsical Greetings with Jenn Shurkus

This is the last class I completed in FULL last weekend. Again this was a 90 minute main class with a bit of prep to do for Lawn Fawn.

Jenn was a fabulous tutor, she had an easy video showing us our homework and our instructions in our booklet were detailed with lots and lots of pictures to follow along with.

When I saw what Lawn Fawn was providing for our class kit I was blown away with their generosity. The list of goodies were:
  • Sunny Squirrels stamps and lawn cuts (i.e. dies)
  • Sunflower Greetings lawn cuts
  • 6 sheets of 6x6" DSP


My cards are a lot cuter and more colourful in real life. I really have no idea why they don't photograph more vibrantly when I snap them. I thoroughly enjoyed the class and Jenn's style of teaching, so much so I saw she was doing an Ugly and Bright Christmas class later this month so I signed up for it too as I just had to buy that set from Lawn Fawn (reindeers etc wearing ugly Christmas jumpers). She's also doing a FREE class with that set plus many others so you should check out her website HERE.

Anyhow here is her upcoming calendar of events in a "nutshell".



My cards I created from #cropandcreatedelivered





All the wee images were bulk coloured using Copic markers, so again another fab and fun class at SCTCCD.

#cropandcreatedelivered #SCTbigboxevent
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen