4 October 2022

Pink and Main class at SCTCCD

I just loved this class, who doesn't love flock and glitter, it was flocking fabulous! Michelle Currie the owner and chief illustrator from Pink & Main was our tutor for this 90 minute class.

I have never seen flock before but it made where it stuck-too like fur. Pink and Main sell 20 colours in their range, you can buy just glitter, just flock or Sparkling colour = flock + glitter. We got sent a pot of Sparkling Berry flock in our kits.


That fab zipper bag from them also contained a big stamp set called Make a Wish, with matching dies. Also a Party Hat die set which are just amazing and a Celebrate stencil and some double sided adhesive sheets. These are the rest of the goodies:


Our first card we die cut a hat die, star etc card stock that was adhered to the adhesive sheet. I was brave and added my flock to the die as I had done my homework and was good to go. WRONG! you use the darkest colour first I should have added my blue glitter then the red but it still looks amazing.



The next card is a double tent card it's really cool. The flock has been added to the bottom panel.


Last card just a fun cupcake card with the flock on the banner.


And all the cards together:


I actually think this class kit may be one that gets a lot of use after the event. Aren't these just fun and fabulous cards perfect for celebrating. I want some brown flock for fur and white for snow etc.

#cropandcreatedelivered #SCTbigboxevent
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen