20 October 2022

Sharing the love

I awoke this morning to a text message and a wee photo from one of my oldest friends from when I first started working in the lab, way back in 1976. 

She just wanted to say thanks seeing my cards I have sent her on her mantlepiece still brightens her days (it maybe a hint for another too).


Her sharing this has brightened my day. I am blessed to have more free time to KRaft and KReate these days and seem to have a surplus of cards so have been sending quite a few out regularly plus given a few bundles to my sisters to use. I know how much joy the recipient gets from receiving one in the post and I too love receiving handmade cards.

On our mantle piece at home we have some cards my partner received for his birthday, one side is store bought, the other side is homemade cards he received or I have received. There is no comparison IMO. The store bought may have funnier jokes but the look pretty blah!!!

So I challenge us all to send out some more cards and not leave them in a box where no one sees them to brighten someone's day.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen