17 October 2022

Try saying navy, mustard and brown without wrinkling your nose up

This is the challenge at this week's Color Throwdown to use those 3 colours and I truly was thinking yuck but as with all colour challenges that you don't like they unexpectedly surprise you in a good way and this is one of those times.


I decided I would grab out my Gorgeous Leaves set from Stampin' Up! and turn the orientation on this card I blogged HERE towards the other direction.






Supply List (all SU! apart from the sentiment):
Stamps: Gorgeous Leaves, Magnolia Ballerina (sentiment - ALT)
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Starry Sky, Versamark
Paper: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Starry Sky, metallic copper
Dies: Intricate Leaves
Other: Copper cord. copper embossing powder, clear EP
Challenge: CTD #714

Well if you're like me and wrinkle your nose up at the colours for the challenge definitely go check out the challenge link to see some really cool cards and some clever ways to use these colours as a combo.

Thanks for popping in.

EDITED: My card was chosen by random picker to be the guest stamper, the pressure but it truly was a fab image I got to work with you can see the blogpost HERE
✿ Karen ✿

2 comments:

  1. Your card is a wonderful take on the colors and I see you were chosen as the featured designer! Congrats! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wanda that is so kind and I'm looking forward to the next challenge (I hope)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen