11 October 2022

Gilded Sparkle

I am so excited by this card I am loving the gold glitter snowflakes but OMG I tried a new gold embossing powder, for a while I have been loving and using Altenew's Rose Gold EP but I have seen some fab cards made using Brutus Monroe's Gilded Sparkle EP and I wish I could show you how fantastic it is real life but hopefully my pictures will give you an indication of how sparkly it is IRL.



This card was my make and take card from my first class at the Pinkfresh Studios recent Holiday Create and Connect, the card design was by Lea Lawson using most of the products used in our 2 class cards but she also added in an extra die set we received (snowflakes) with gold glitter paper and wow in my days of being a SU! demo make n' takes were simple. That is obviously not the case with Pinkfresh Studios as this is the most stunning of all the 3 cards. I LOVE IT!!

For this class we had printed instructions and a speed video of the creator creating the card, even so this is my favourite card of the class.

The Christmas sentiment has been stamped with Berrylicious ink (it's the darkest in the combo). The kaleidoscope background has been created with Olive and Coral Reef inks.



Supplies used:
  • Floral Bauble (stamp, stencils and dies)
  • Kaleidoscope stencils
  • Large Art Deco frame die
  • Large Snowflakes die set
  • Gold metallic pearls
  • Inks (all PFS): Coral Reef, Passionfruit, Berrylicious, Olive, Evergreen, Sweet Marigold
  • Gilded Sparkle EP (BM) and gold glitter paper(SU!), Versamark ink, MISTI
#pfcreateandconnect

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen