19 October 2022

Truly Joyous and Wondrous

I had a bit of free time today to finish off my lesson with Lea Lawson from Pinkfresh Studio. Lea's class used the Winter Foliage stencil, you can see the first card from the class HERE.

For this "lesson" we were supposed to stamp our background rubber stamp with our "MISTIs" in a light grey ink, use our 3 stencils and then put back into our stamping platform and re-stamp and they are right it brightens the inked image up. I am very thankful it is such a light grey as my re-stamp is not perfect and there is a bit of ghosting but it actually adds a cool effect and as you will see it makes a beautiful card.

Below is a cool tip someone shared in group, using a permanent marker. I used a Sharpie; they used a black Copic. I tried both and liked the Sharpie best. Then wipe with a (dirty) cloth and some rubbing alcohol  and it marks the stencil number and alignment guides enough so you don't have to squint so much.


You can also see 2 of my 6 mini blender brushes we received in our swag for the event. These will be released in the future and they were very nice for adding fine detail.





Supplies used:
  • Winter Foliage (stamp and stencils), Christmas Sentiments (stamp and dies)
  • Large Snowflakes and Art Deco frame die set
  • Gold metallic pearls
  • Inks (all PFS): Aquamarine, Mint, Coral Reef, Misty Coast
  • WOW Metallic Gold super fine EP, white glitter paper, Versamark ink, MISTI, stamping foam (Scotch), blending brushes 
#pfcreateandconnect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen