13 October 2022

Another FAB, FAB card from my Pinkfresh Holiday classes

Just sharing the first card from the class with Lea Lawson. We gold embossed a new background stamp and then we had 3 stencils to colour up the foliage. Cut the background on an angle and add to an A2 Snowflakes panel. Lea in glass was using an Ivory glitter paper which looked amazing. She got it from Michaels in the States (Recollection series). Back in New Zealand I called into Paperzone in Hamilton and bought a couple of generic white glitter papers that were an off-white. They die cut out beautifully so think I'll go shout myself some more.

Because the coloured panel was cut in "half" we were able to make 2 cards from one panel. The new item in this blogpost is the background red rubber stamp and matching stencils called Winter Foliage. I also used our swag/bonus item: mini blending brushes but I forgot to snap them today.




I just love the sentiments in the Christmas Sentiments set which is a one piece stamp and die. Making it easier to get a lot of sentiments to use. Again I have stamped it in Berrylicious ink.

Supplies used:
  • Winter Foliage (stamp and stencils), Christmas Sentiments (stamp and dies)
  • Large Snowflakes die set
  • Gold metallic pearls and some bling from TE (non gold ones)
  • Inks (all PFS): Aquamarine, Mermaid Cove, Berrylicious, Olive, Evergreen, Sweet Marigold
  • WOW Metallic Gold super fine EP, white glitter paper, Versamark ink, MISTI, dimensionals (SU!)
#pfcreateandconnect

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen