24 October 2022

More falling for you

Looking at the challenges at Allsorts Colours of Autumn and Time Out's thankful it was time to revisit my Taylored Expressions stencil set I received recently.

****Colours oAutumn****
I would like to see entries inspired by the beautiful colours Nature gives to us at this time of year, RedsYellowsGreensGoldsOranges, Browns.




When I did the class with Taylor in my Crop and Create Cardmaking delivered event I used my SU! inks closest to the autumnal shades she used so I made sure to use different shades this time and also add in a green. I have also done a light splatter with the gold Gansi Tambi watercolour paint again. You can see my class cards HERE if you are interested. This is a lovely stencil with so many possibilities for colour combinations.



Supply List:
Stamps:  Happy Harvest (TE)
Stencil: Falling for you triple slimline stencil (FOUR layers) and clear stamp combo (TE)
Ink (all SU!): Cherry Cobbler, Grapefruit Grove, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Cinnamon Cider
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Neenah White
Other: Gold Gansi watercolours, paint brush, blender brushes (TE)

Now Time Out is offering a Lawn Fawn $25 store credit voucher this week and it is All Sorts 700th challenge next week so they also have a wee prize to celebrate that milestone this coming weekend. So hope you can join in too, you never know you may win something as well.


 ✿ Karen ✿

5 comments:

  1. Such a very elegant CAS creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our Autumn theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda even though it's spring here autumnal tones are lovely anytime of the year.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful fall stencil! Thank you so much for sharing your project at Allsorts autumn colors challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dena that is really kind of you to say.

      Delete
  3. This is a beautiful card and the challenges combine perfectly. Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen