30 October 2022

Treat Box for Halloween

I am not sure if I should thank her or not (but I think the answer is definitely yes) a stamping friend Alicia Yap was showing me her cute wee treat boxes she has been making. They truly are stinking cute but OMG they hold ONE LOLLY and the die set costs $82, now I am not sure where SU! thinks we all make that kind of money to wrap one lolly up in. 

The treat box I am discussing is called "design a treat box" and you can see it HERE on the official SU! website. Also if I was a child I would actually be really upset getting a teeny tiny wee box, no matter how cute with only one lolly.

Now I knew I had seen something similar to the treat box by Lawn Fawn so I was off Googling the next day whilst I was babysitting grandson and he was sleeping and yes Lawn Fawn do have something similar to SU! but approximately half the price I didn't really get investigating it's dimensions as I also found this wrap around box die from Sunny Studio Stamps that Krafters Cart was selling for $49 and it is a real box. Finished Box Size- 2-1/2″ square x 3-1/4″h. If you click on Krafters Cart it will take you to the shop.

My original plan for this Halloween was to use some orange wee bags I have here and stick on BOO in black glitter paper and put in some lollies for the neighbours children but I stepped it up and had to make the box once I bought the die but I often buy wee boxes to decorate so I am very, very happy with my find and I'll be using this wrap around gift box die again. 

So big thanks to Alicia aka Paper Munchkin for making me Google and a big shout out to Maaike who was making wee treats the other night on her You Tube channel so that helped me heaps in decorating my BIG box.








Boo to you all!

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen